Sunday, November 19, 2006

Christmas is Coming!!! =)

Weekend is gone again! This weekend has been a not-too-busy yet not-too-free one. But overall I’ve enjoyed myself =)

Ok, starting with Friday. Boss was back from his diving trip. He was very excited & kept boasting about it. So envious of him! I wanna learn diving too!! But I’ve been procrastinating it, also bcoz most of my frds aren’t keen about it. Sigh… Anyway, glad that Boss had fun, coz this means that he’ll be in a very good mood. Haha…so although I did not manage to get what he had wanted by the due date, he didn’t get mad. Well, of course I did try hard to achieve his goals, but still failed! Still, I did defend myself by explaining what happened and provide solutions to the problems, ok? Haha~~ After work I went to the ulu Skatelines at Paya Lebar fix my blades. Basically just bought a new set of wheels which cost me 105 bucks!!! Now I’m 105 bucks poorer :’(
Well, but have to change the wheels coz my present set of wheels are too big for me & it’s tough to maneuver. Yes!! I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve fallen while wearing my pair of blades! I hope it’s better with the smaller wheels. Will try them on next Sat. Haha

Didn’t do much on Sat. Sleep & eat most of the day before I decided to pack my room. Hhaa…yah, packed my wardrobe to make space for more new clothes mah! Oopz!!! Haha…Well, CNY’s coming, rite? Wahaha.. Didn’t realize that there’s so much packing & ironing of clothes to be done! In the end, I was slightly late to meet WG and the rest. Yah, yesterday was RH’s wedding banquet. Congrats to u & ur hubby!! RH looked really pretty yest evening. Heez… But she’s a little too nervous already. Haha~~ This alcoholic got herself so drunk and high towards the end of the dinner, OMG!! Haha… We thought she could hold her liquor, or at least much better than her hubby, but in the end… … Haha… Anyway, the dinner was enjoyable, especially with my Teochew clan bros beside me. Very entertained! Haha.. But the food and especially the service kinda suck. The waiter actually used his hand to hold the spoon of the ladle. YUCKS!!! Yah, can u imagine how lousy the waiter was? I think he felt quite stressed serving my table too, coz there’s a few ang mohs. In the end my big boss asked him to leave the serving to “us”. Yah, his “us” = ME!!! Yesh, he was so "nice" to make me the waitress instead. So mean of him, rite? Sigh… =(
But one thing for sure! My waitressing skill is much better than that waiter. Haha… =)

Dinner ended pretty late last nite & this morning had to get up early for the vertical marathon. Nearly couldn’t get up! Haha.. Simply can’t imagine myself climbing up the 73-storey high Swissotel. But in the end, we made it!! I’ve clocked a timing of 18:20 min. Though my timing wasn’t fantastic, I’m still quite proud of myself. Wahaha.. Especially given that I’ve been quite sick for the past 2 wks and didn’t really train up, it’s not bad already. Haha… Yah, have to admit that it was tough, but it’s fun too. My legs were a little wobbly after the climb, but still managed to go shopping with Ade in the afternoon. Haha… went Orchard and we were like 2 siao gals crazy over taking pics of x’mas tree & some of the decorations outside Paragon. Too bad we didn’t bring camera so could only use Ade's hp. Next time must bring camera & take pics in the evening. This year’s x’mas lightings seem much better than last year’s. Although the decorations are abit too gold. Haha... But it definitely brings out the festive mood. So happy, x’mas is coming again!!! Yes, I love x’mas!! 1 more month to x’mas!!!! =)

No comments: