Monday, November 27, 2006

A busy & tiring Week!

Monday's over!!! Tired, tired... It has been a tiring day, or rather, last week was tiring too, and yah, this week gonna be likewise. Today I worked til 8+pm (yah, till they shut down the air-con & I have no choice but to leave…sigh..) yet I’ve not finished clearing my paperwork =( Sigh… I hate audits! Especially when I’m so busy doing “one-woman show” for my proj. Yah, bossy just informed me today that I have to produce 150mg of the material by THIS FRIDAY!! I only got 1 pair of hands leh.. :S He promised to have another FTE to help me out. But when will it be?
What’s more? Some people keep coming to bug me for this & that chemical. I’m like their chemical inventory now lor…
Sigh… I need another hols soon!! Haha

Ok, cast work stuff aside for now. Last week I’ve been pretty busy too, besides work. My post-office hrs was packed since Tue. Well, Tue went to catch the show ‘Step Up’ with LLT. A great show, makes me feel like dancing so much now! Hhaa…after the movie I was brought to a 24-hr café called ‘Mr Bean’. Hey, don’t be like me to think that it’s the soybean milk shop, ok? Haha…it’s a café selling mainly western food. I quite like the sausages there. Thanks LLT for the gd recommendation! Nice place to hang out. Heez =)
Wed evening had dinner with Qing and WPC (thks to LLT for giving him this nick lor…wahaha) joined us too. Went to a pinky, girlie café called ‘Miss Clarity Café. Haha…the shop isn’t really pinky, it’s the webpage that’s very pinky! Haha~~ The food was pretty good too! Qing loves the cheesecake, but I found it too milky & cheesy for my liking. Anyway, it was a nice meetup with Qing and new frd, WPC. Haha~~
Thu evening was spent ktv-ing with the almost voiceless Rain. Alemak! Losing voice alr still wanna sing ktv? I almost laugh to death lor. Should have made Rain sing Ah Du’s songs. Wahaha…
SG & Ade actually jio me out to watch 9:56 on Friday. But kinda strange for me to tag along with the lovey-dovey couple leh. So I dragged the always-say-he-is-bored LLT along! Wahaha… In the end he got misunderstood for being unfriendly. Sigh… yah lor, y u behave so dao huh? My fault too, didn’t bridge the conversation. Hmm… but Ade, u all asked me out leh, so shouldn’t u all do the talking too? Wahaha… So now how to redeem urself huh, LLT? ROCHESTER lor… Hha…else ur reputation will go into the open sea not just down the drain alr. Wahaha.. Ok ok, both parties just gotta take it easy, k? It’s really a misunderstanding only =)

So since Tue, I’ve been going home ard 12midnite. So tired!! Hhaa... and mama has been nagging & nagging. Nvm, just let her nag lor. Haha

Weekend’s been tiring but enjoyable as well. Sat was a blading session with a mixture of different grp of frds. Well, yup, pretty complicated leh. Haha… brought a “toddler” along, so we gotta take turn to “babysit” her. Wahaha.. But it’s an enjoyable blading session (thou it was abit short! Haha) & gathering. After blading LLT & I went off to the Sports exhibition at Suntec. Yah, SPORTS exhibition, not SEXPO, ok? Haha… Yah, signed PF, so now I’m bonded for 2.5yrs… But was quite happy to have signed up, I’m interested to try out their dance class, hot yoga & to think that their outlet at Suntec has a swimming pool!!! Wahaha… Burnt a bigger hole in my pocket by buying a backpack too. Haha… But I’ve been looking for a big enough backpack for quite a while already. Somemore it’s cheap! Haha…Yah, haven bag so much things home for very long liao. Heez =) Watched my 3rd movie for the week, ‘Happy Feet’. Hhaa…like the baby penguins!! They r so cute!

Sun had my usual dental appointment, but I managed to go for a short swim early in the morning. So shiok! I haven swim for 1+ mth I think. Haha… After Sat’s blading + Sun’s swimming, I got tanner again! Haha~~ Oh, my orthodontist said that I can remove my braces soon! That’s very fast!! Coz I’ve only worn it for 11 mths. Haha… Jac, U must be very jealous of me, rite? Heez.. Sun afternoon had a round of ktv with JC frds to celebrate Cat’s bdae. Post ktv was our usual gossip session. Sigh…heard happy, shocking as well as unhappy stories from the gang. Haiz… Really hope that ur problems will be solved soon, gal. =)

P.S. Hmm…I really don’t wish to make any wild guesses on what make u feel so unhappy today. But hope you’ll hold your promise & tell me next wk, k? Else you know what to expect…wahaha

No comments: