Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What happened to Me?

Well, after a gd clarification, the misunderstanding has been cleared. I'm not the unreasonable sort, I listen to explanation, ok? Hahaa

Today hasn't been a really good day for me. Early in the morning I saw that my rashes had worsened. OMG! It's scarring my neck and arms. Sigh... Must be my itchy hands which scratched the rashes in the middle of the nite again. =( Should have tied them up! Haha... Also, I have been constipating for at least a couple of days already (despite I've ate lots of bananas alr!)and today it appeared worse. For the entire day, I felt pretty bloated in my stomach and really had no appetite during lunch (I thought it was due to yest's dinner treat from Ade. Haha... Anyway, thanks alot for the treat! Next time will be my turn when I get my bonus =)

This bloatedness continued for the entire afternoon, in fact I felt that it worsened. Sigh...in the end, something really happened on my train ride home. I almost fainted! It was kinda scary coz I did collapse once on the mrt platform and it was really embarassing too. No idea what exactly happened. I just felt very suffocated on the train and started having headache. The next moment I felt pretty giddy and almost black out. Really scary leh, coz I was all alone. Luckily I got better after resting for a while and sucking some sweets. PHEW~~

Yah, seen a ask-me-what-medicine-I-want doc. Isn't she supposed to prescribed med for me? I think I can be the doc instead! No clear diagnosis given somemore! What kind of doc is she? Sigh...that's y I never trust panel doc..

Hope that my rashes & constipation will clear real soon!!!


P.S. 1. Ade, your "QC" has passed lah, no worries. Heez... Felt really honoured that you entrusted me with this "QC" task. Haha...btw, do I have the motherly look or something? Anyway, trust yourself, trust ur choice =) Thanks for ur treat again!

P.S. 2. To my heartbroken frd, hope ur problems get resolved by now. Yes, trust is to be earned, not given. Let him know that =p

No comments: