Friday, November 17, 2006

How Do You Spell Dhoby Ghaut??

Yest morning I had a small bet with Glad. Haha… We were arguing over the spelling for ‘Dhoby Ghaut’. I insisted that there’s 2 ‘b’s in the word ‘Dhoby’ while she claimed that there’s only 1 ‘b’. Ok fine, so we betted for yest’s lunch. Hmm... I goggled & realized the spelling to be DHOBY GHAUT!! Arghhh~~ I was wrong & had lost the bet :’( But then only partially. Hhaa… coz both of us got the spelling wrong. I spelt th word as ‘Dobby’ while Glad spelt it as ‘Dobly’. Oh man, our spelling sucks!! But worst of all was JS who spelt it as ‘Doubt Court’ and we almost died from laughing! Haha… So afterall, I only lost part of the bet, & treated Glad to a drink instead of lunch. Haha~~

These 2 days I got some work to clear before boss returns tmr, but just don’t feel like doing, or should say that sometimes I dunno what I’m doing either. Haha… Anyway, just can’t wait to clear my present project. Hope these screwed up projs won’t affect my performance this year by too much. God bless me please! Haha

Today went for Cali’s boxercise class with Ah Bao. It was fun!! I have not had such an intensive cardio workout ever since I was down with rashes and later gastric probs. Yes! I love the sweat-it-out feeling!! I know I sound nuts, but I’m serious!! Coz it makes me feel so refreshed and recharged, thou tired. Haha~~ But we were pretty unlucky to be pestered by the people there. Hmm… Seems like I’m much more “heng” when I went with LLT coz we never got pestered. Heez~~ After which we went to Lao Pat Sat for our dinner/supper. Yah, the rojaks were nice thou a little pricey. Had a real gd time chatting & chatting. Yah, Ah Bao, do leave some time for ur frds hor, not all ur time for ur Desm. Haha~~ Great chat & of course great discussion about someone. Hmm… the someone who always made it as if I’ve offended her somehow (but I’m really clueless as to what I’ve done to offend her!!!) Luckily Ah Bao, Ade, Sze are on on my side. Thanks a lot for ur understanding and support! Hmm… dunno y that someone has became so weird recently. I’m really VERY SCARED of her now! I just don’t understand. After being frds for so many years, she can’t even take small jokes, then how is she going to make new frds? Life’s so short, if one has to take everything so seriously, I think it’s torturous, for himself as well as for the people ard him. I think that eventually, she’ll just find all her frds drifting away from her. But what can I do now? I know the misunderstanding is getting more serious now. But I’m really lost! No idea what I can do. Sigh… Hope there will be less awkwardness when we meet up again. I really hope so!

No comments: