Monday, November 06, 2006

A Pissed Weekend

Last weekend was a bad one. First, my rashes worsened and secondly, a friend made me quite pissed off with him. And in fact, the more I think of it, the more pissed off I felt. OMG! I gotta put a stop to this "pissiness"! :S

Well, we have agreed to take up the blading lessons together in the first place and I have always tried my best to accommodate to all your timings so that we all can attend the class together. To think that you can't even accommodate me for this once and even asked me to attend the class on my own? Sigh... I'm really sad and disappointed with you. I know that you are under alot of stress at the moment, but do these give u reasons to treat a friend like this? So eventually I attended the Sunday's class ALONE and I guess u don't even care about it. Sadz... =(

Sometimes, I really wonder if I have given in too much to my friends already and probably I've been taken for granted already. Whatever my friends want to do, I'll do with them coz I feel that when they are happy, I'm happy too. But at the end of the day, how many really attend to my needs and wants? Sigh...

No comments: