Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm really on MC!!

Sigh... I thought that I could have survived the day after paying a visit to the lousy doc yest nite but eventually, I'm still on MC today! Yah, should have expected that, since she's a lousy doc. Haha~~ Anyway, this morning nearly fainted again! Felt giddy when I was brushing my teeth but luckily mama was ard. Phew!! Almost went to hospital's A&E, but in the end I felt much better, so waited to see the GP instead. So scary!! I thought I'm going to die you know? I'm barely 24 years old leh, if die liao, how? Sigh..probably I'll start haunting my family and friends to fulfil my wishes then. Wahaha

Anyway, this doc definitely gave a better diagnosis than the CMI one yesterday. Felt better after taking his med, thou my stomach is still churning and my appetite haven quite improved. But at least my rashes are gone! Haha...at last!! =) Basically I've been sleeping and sleeping for the entire day. Now I feel like sleeping again...zzzZZZ

I wonder how much work would have accumulated when I return to office tmr. ArgghHH!! And boss's gone tmr! So envious of him. He's going to Sabah for diving!

Anyway, got the following from Krystal's blog, it's about December babies =)

DECEMBER BABY

This straight-up means your the most good-looking person possible...better than all of these other months! Loyal and generous. Patriotic. Competitive in everything. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in
organizations. Fun to be with. Easy to talk to, though hard to understand.
Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Has that someone always on his/her mind.

Hmm...thos in bold & italic seem quite valid for me leh. Hhaha...

No comments: