Sunday, November 12, 2006

An interesting weekend. Almost got "MORE INTERESTING"...

My stomach has been churning non-stop for the past 3 days. Besides that, it's very bloated too. Sigh... dunno why there's so much air/gas in my stomach. On top of the above mentioned tortures, I've been suffering from diarrhoea now. Yah, my constipation became diarrhoea now! :S

Anyway, today I feel so much better compared to the last few days coz the bloatedness was gone! Haha...was thinking if it's a result of yest GB's excursion?Too many eye candies there liao! But too bad, they are XXX. Sigh... Wahaha~~ Anyway, yest was a fun-filled saturday. Attended blading class as usual in the morning to fine-tune my swizzle. Evening was a gathering with PWAL gang to catch 'The Little Shop of Horrors' and the GB excursion. Haha... the musicial was nice & funny. Really enjoyed it! Especially the Dim Sum Dollies, their performance was marvellous! Post program was an excursion to GB. I guess everyone's was excited, especially the gals coz it was such an eye-opener. Ahaha...but I think someone was freaking scared, rite? Ahaha...no worries lah, got 6 sisters to protect u mah... Haha~~

Well, sorry to PY and gang that I couldn't join in for the bday celebration this round. Hope you all had fun, though I wasn't around. Haha~~

Didn't do much today except for trying hard to clear my level 1 blading lessons. Haha... At last, I've cleared!!! But lost count of how many falls I had during the morning session of evaluation. Sigh.. all I could say is that the tester was DEMONIC!!! Luckily the afternoon's tester was alot more lenient, or I should probably use the word HUMANE. Haha... Well, maybe bcoz it rained quite heavily before that & I was the only 1 doing the evualation. So I've passed!!!! Haha =) But it's really tiring to blade in both morning & afternoon!

Monday's coming again, hope that things run well for the rest of the week for all!! =p

No comments: