Sunday, August 20, 2006

Feeling very angry with some stupid guy who has a filthy mouth and definitely a filthy mind. A CHEAP guy!!! Congrats to you! You are no longer considered as my friend, and off you go into my condemned list! U should be feeling really honoured as I have yet done this to anyone else except you.

This is definitely not the very first time that you are making me angry for saying disgusting things to me. Yesh, I utterly disgusted by your words! Don't blame me for being petty or not being able to take your so-called JOKES. If not for that I'm angry, will you say that you were just kidding? U kept saying that you are only talking cock, say but wont do anything. GOD KNOWS! It's your eyes and your brain/ brains (Guys are said to have 2 brains,remember?)! U are being so disrespectful to a gal, and yet you expect me to laugh it out, like "Haha..it's ok, continue with your silly & crude jokes, I can take it since we are GOOD friends!" I must be really out of mind then! Please lor, it's not about me having low tolerence for such jokes, it's definitely no joke to me. You better use your upper brain more often! All your R-rated and pervertness are pissing me off. How can I still keep such a disgusting and disrespectful friend? All I can say is that you are beyong hope! And you dare to claim that any other guys are just as disgusting as you. Oh please, you r the MOST disgusting guy that I've ever met. I think you deserve the "hard candy" way of treatment! *Haha*

Thanks for the past and I wish you all the best for your future endeavours. Hope you will not bother me in future.


P.S. Qing, please convey the above msg to your disgusting friend. I'm damn disgusted by him liao. To this point, no amount of apologies will help.

No comments: