Sunday, August 13, 2006

Only 2 more weeks to go??

Another week spent searching for the "invisible needle" in the haystack! Sigh...not much findings, even with Glad joining my 'task force'. On the very 1st day she worked on my thing, she already realised its tediousness. WAH! At last someone truly understand my mental struggles for the past 2.5 months! Enuf about work, it's same boring stuff, stress & more stress, ambiguity & more ambiguity.

Wed was Nat Day, at last a public hol! Went out with my sec gals to catch a movie, den to TMC and a 'talk-it-out session'. I oso dunno what to talk it out. I know that problems exist in our friendship but these probalems are sadly, but definitely unavoidable. It's just part & parcel of life! I feel that as you grow and move on, you will meet different friends who'll be able to provide you with different support & needs at different time. Another growing up & learning process in life bah! Haha...
1st time to c 1 of the gals flared up, sorry to have upset you :(
This made me cold war with OLBF, banished him into the cold palace! Haha... Well, things are ok now, I'm not so petty, k? Just wanna him to realise that certain things he shouldn't interfere, and what's more, made me lose trust in him liao.
Not only me, everyone around me seems to be in a not-so-good mood lately. Hope it's not bcoz of my influence! Haha...

Haha...I've watched like 3 rounds of fireworks during this fireworks festival. So nice! But I think still like the ones at HK Disneyland the most, where the fireworks were at the sleeping beauty palace! =) Nice weekend catching up with friends & blading... Haha... But next wk 2 kakis going away...sigh...

Tmr work liao...wish me luck! =p

No comments: