Monday, August 14, 2006

Grant Me an MC, Please!!!

What am I doing? Blogging at this hour when I'm supposed to be working?? I TERRIBLE NEED AN MC!! I dun want to work! Think I'm suffering from work phobia already! Probably I'll need to go IMH to get one... I've been expecting to get an MC since last Thursday, have been sneezing, though not too badly, have been eating heaty junky food. But I'm still in office now... :( Am I too healthy to fall sick? Y didn't I fall sick or feel at least abit sick to earn an MC for the day? I starting to sink back into depression mode again? Cannot!! Sigh...

U guys must be thinking that I'm going siao...Well, true, coz I dunno which direction I'm heading in for my work. Furthermore, bossy is not around and I need his advice. Sigh =( My paperwork is piling, and I can't quite be bother already. Ermm...still quite bothered, decided to lunch in for the week to clear them =( Besides the actual PJ, I still got other 'secondary tasks' to do... I NEED An ESCAPE!! Going nuts soon again.. Haiz...

I wanna take leave now, but I know I can't. I'm feeling so sian now. I wish I can take out my Sudoku game to play now. Thanks to my friend for the great gift! It seems like a good destresser or should say an escape from work for the moment! Haha... SOS... SOS...

No comments: