Monday, August 21, 2006

MC Granted!!

Silly me! Fell & hit my forehead yesterday afternoon, now got a big bulge liao :( This accident earned me an MC today. Haha...Yah, friends know that I've been dying for an MC for a long long time, at last I got it, not in the way I expected thou...Only expected some flu, cough or fever, not physical injuries..

Anyway, it's definitely a good rest day since I've been 'qiong-ing' late nites since Friday! Haha..

This is how I spend my MC day:

This morning got up around 7am leh. Sigh...my body's so used to my normal waking up hours already, want to sleep oso cannot get back into sleeping mode, so got up for breakfast and read my book, "Men r from Mars, Women r from Venus". Well, most of the points are pretty valid I think, the differences between men and women, their thinking and needs. A really interesting book =p

Went to see doc Quek at 10+am. He's so scared that the blood clot on my forehead will spread to my eyes and caused me to lose my sight. Luckily I can still see clearly, so only 1 day MC granted. But this is gd enuf. Heez~~ Came back, online to chat with some pals, den off I go to Northpoint to meet LLT for lunch. Another sinful lunch - KFC! All thanks to U lor.. I got 2 red bombs coming soon. Gotta start losing weight liao. Ahaha... Yah, think today u r more entertained by my "interesting stories", rite? But it's gd to hear your opinion of the incidents. Thanks alot! =) Didn't felt like going home after lunch, coz it's so rare that I can shop on a weekday afternoon leh! So I went jalan jalan at Northpoint. A small shopping mall with not much things leh, but I still managed to buy the soundtrack for 'Helen & the baby fox' which I wanted. Spent again!! :(

Gotta reached home before 3pm coz auntie promised to bring her 3 mths old puppy, Don Don over. It's shih tzu breed! Very cuteeee!!!! He has pretty long fringe which kept covering his eyes. Really feel like cutting off his fringe for him. Haha...just kidding lah. Took quite a couple of pix for Don Don, but he don't like to take pix. Likes to lick and bite me alot! Haha...so fun to have him around today. Gave him some food to eat & it kept following me! Haha..cute dog which don't feel comfortable peeing outside his home. But eventually, think he could not hold any longer, so he peed and pooed at my place. Haha...

Tmr going back to work liao... Haiz...so sian... :(

No comments: