Saturday, August 05, 2006

Such a short session! I want more!!!

Slept at almost 2am this morning yet got up at 6+am & can't get to sleep already. All my biological clock's fault! Now I still feel tired... Anyway, good to get up early on a Sat morning, no tuition... Heez.. But decided to give jogging & swimming a miss so that I can pack my room. Well, my mama has been nagging at me to do so :S

Feeling happier this weekend, or probably should say that certain things in life simply cannot be understood & are not within our means to control. So indeed, this stressful & depression period is really a good learning journey for me. Yesh! I'm getting back to my optimistic self! :)

Yest was 1 of the few times that I felt like OT-ing til midnite. Sounds crazy, rite? Coz there's this experimient that I was doing and I felt really anxious to c if it works. If it does, it means that my hardwork for the last 2 months have not gone to waste! But hp kept beeping & ringing coz I'm supposed to meet my gals at 6.30pm for a bdae celebration. And another group of pals going to get a blated bdae present for HD. Yet I was still in lab at that time! I wish I can split myself up into 3!! Anyway, I was too engrossed with my work then, din bother to reply or pick up the calls. Hha...Sorry pals..

Thou I often complain about my bossy, he's in fact a really sweet boss & definitely 1 whom I can be frank with. Ya, that's nice about working with ang mohs, they are more willing to accept comments, good and bad ones. Told bossy that I'm losing my motivation, it's like searching for a needle in the haystack. But in the 1st place, is there any needle in the haystack? Ahaha...DUNNO!!! Think should have, coz others have searched before. So y can't I find it?? Anyway, bossy remember my nice big bossy, oh yah, my so-called godfather, saying that he has to keep us smiling if not he'll be in deep trouble. Well, my big bossy dotes on us, especially since RH & I were trained by him personally. Bossy has been trying to keep me smiling, & asked RH to keep me smiling too (I asked RH to dance for me to make me smile & indeed she danced! Ahaha...*MUACKS*). Think these words r sufficient to keep me smiling & work on. Heez~~ Yah, bossy even stayed on to wait for me to finish up my work, he won't leave me alone I know. So I can't even stay til midnite or come back on weekend even if I wanted to. Thanks & I felt so blessed! :) I hope to see some good results on Mon!!!

Yah, I was pretty late for the bdae-ktv celebration, no time for dinner either so could only grab some bun & tu-tu kueh. Not very satisfying thou, coz lunch had a sandwich only (no time...). Anyway, it was a fun session, such a rare meetup with all 7 of us, but w/o sea cucumber, who's still MIA in Aust :(
Well, I'm now stepping down as an organiser for meetups, this round 'de has been tasked to organise, I jz wanna be a follower.. But in d end I still gotta step in hor, to settle d present. Y it always seem like only I know what my pals want? Sigh... Anyway, happy that Min loves the watch, & she had a really great evening yest, so did we. Evil 'de! Made me sing a duet alone, then I gotta jaga both male & female parts?! :'(
But it's such a short session, we got lotz of catchups to do but no time. Anyway, Cat said she'll fix the next gathering, hope it'll be some time real soon! =p

Wah, a really long entry today...but I'm just going to continue.. Haha...

Another happy thing is that 'de got the job which I recommended! Congrats, my dear!!! Now I got 2 new lunch kakis liao. Haha... So good! But hopefully I'll have the time to go out for lunch :)
'de's happy too (coz got eye candies THERE? haha) but can't bear to close down her Do-nothing-but-rot club. How can you be like that? Almost a year alr, u know? U know how much effort I've gone into searching jobs for u? So u beta work hard, at least for my Rochester treat next month. Haha.. No lah, I help u but don't ask for anything in return, so long as u r happy working, even a treat at hawker centre is good enough :)

Tired, just wanna a relax weekend now. Look forward to tmr's skating carnival! Cheerios~~




P.S. Wah, U r really my LLT! U know I'm in a better mood now, still stressed thou. Heez..

No comments: