Monday, July 24, 2006

Is there something wrong with my life now?

I dunno if it's that I've changed or things and people around me have changed lately. Or probably I should say that things and people around me have been this way all along, just that my recent high stress level has lowered my tolerence threshold towards people and things. Sigh... :(

My worries...lots of them... from helping my friend in securing a job, settling friends' friendship and relationship problems, consoling them, advise them, settle their disputes. Gotta make sure that my dear niece is doing ok and not going astray after her dropout, manage my family problems, counselling my tutee, and of all, MY WORK which is the main killer for now! There's so many things to do but so little time. And how about time for myself? Haha... Only sleep hours bah

Today I had a really good chat with Zhen, talked alot, mainly I talked though, and she listened. Feeling alot better after talking to her.
Heez.. Thanks so much for listening to my rubbish, my dear! she knows how tired I've been feeling lately, think it can be clearly seen from my big eyebags! Now my eyebags are already bigger than my eyes!!! So sad leh ;'(

True enough that many people said that I got many friends. But in fact, not many truely understand me I think. I really appreciate those who have been with me, supporting me, encouraging me and cheering me up during this period of time. Really a big THANK YOU to you guys!! I guess this is really the 1st time in my 23+ years to experience such serious depression, but it's also now that I truly realised who are the really great friends of mine.

To those whom I have somehow neglected during this period of time, I'm really sorry. I hope that I'll get back to my normal self ASAP! Cheers~~

No comments: