Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Call Today...

This morning when I logged on to my gmail account, I was surprised to receive an email. Hmm...actually not really surprised, sort of anticipated it but just that I expect it to be in the form of a call instead of an email. (Hmm...at this point in time when things have not fallen into place, I'm not going to reveal too much. Haha...) Having received the email and followed by my reply to confirm on the details, somehow just started to think about alot of things. I began to imagine how life would change if the thing just goes on smoothly, the pros & cons. Feeling a little fearful at the thought, having to go through all the changes and readjustments yet at the same time looking forward to facing the probable new challenges. Hmm...well, I just tell myself to take it with an open mind. Anyway, nothing has been finalised yet, it's just my first step forward now. Heez...

Hope that things will turn out well next Monday and I'll be able to get a clearer view of whether things are like what I've been expecting & are they what I really want. Just wanna follow my heart! =)

No comments: