Sunday, August 26, 2007

Time to learn what I wanna to?

Today I was disciplined enough to attend 2 gym classes alone, body combat & hi-lo. Haha...combat was fun as usual, while hi-lo was fun but tiring as I was not even allowed to wipe off my sweat let alone take a sip of water during the class. Yah, so the hi-lo class just went on continuously for some 50mins before it ended with some stretching. So tired!

Met up with WS after that. Hmm...somehow, we seem to have lots of "complaints" about work & life. Haha... So we spent a nice Sunday afternoon chit-chatting and gossiping away. Heez... Talked about changes, about how much we have changed & our life has changed over the years. Have the changes be for the better or for the worse? Are the changes what we really want or are they just the product of our ever-changing environment? But deep down, we know that our friendship has not changed for worse and that's really something to feel happy about. Heez... Wow, come to think about it, just 3 years into the working world & we already have so much "complaints", what will happen in the many years to come? Especially now the government has raised the retirement age. Sometimes I really wonder if I have to work till the day I die. That's so sad, I wish I can retire earlier, like 55 years old, then spend my time enjoying life, travelling. Wahaha... Will it be possible? Hmm... Maybe you are telling m to wake up from my dream now. Haha

Anyway, just to put a stop to our never-ending "complaints", we decided to catch a movie, Secret by Jay Chou. Nice show coz i love the piano tunes they played. Really impressed with their piano skills. How I wish I can play piano too. Yah, I can only play (used to play. Haha) trumpet & harmonica but I always wanted to learn piano & flute. Actually I did check up the courses before but after which just procrastinate it, so till now I've not started on anything. Sigh...Yes, I should stop procrastinating anything from now on! Yah, I wanna learn a 3rd language, either french or german, too.

Yes, there's so many things in life I wanna pursue now. Haha...

No comments: