Friday, August 17, 2007

A Nite of Fireworks

Yeah! All thanks to Jo, I got the tix to the Singapore Fireworks Celebrations 2007 tonite. Heez.. The fireworks were choreographed by the Spanish fireworks team. It was fantastic! I should enjoy it to the fullest but too bad, I wasn't in the best state to enjoy the display. Yes, already down with a terribly blocked nose, sore throat & cough, my left eye was suddenly "bugged" by something. Dunno what exactly happened. My left eye began to get quite uncomfortable after work, somehow there's lots of discharge ( sometimes greenish stuff) and it was a little painful. So throughout the fireworks display, I was either wiping off the discharge from my eye or preventing my half-blocked-half-runny nose from overflowing. Sigh... Quite unlucky. After the fireworks display, we still have to squeeze through the crowd & it took me almost an hour before I managed to take the train home.

I think what I need now is some medicine & sleep. zzzZZZZ

No comments: