Monday, December 12, 2005

Bdae part III

Back to work again...Monday blues, of course. Seems like a no-rest weekend and it passed so quickly! Feeling really lathargic, but still gotta work.
Expected that my colleagues were up to no good today (as usual!). OMG! They got me a photo cake with my stupid ang ku kuey (chinese dessert) face on it. Alemak!! It looks disgustingly good!!! Think it's really funny to have your own pic on your cake. What's worse is that you gotta cut your own face up, or I should describe it as self-disfiguration! Cunning colls I have. They were so happy eating my face up. haha... I think it's funny too. And definitely a memorable one. But really thankful to my colls, for always giving me such bdae surprises. Haha...
Too tired, knocking out soon..Blog again... ;-p

No comments: