Saturday, December 17, 2005

JC 1st 3 Mths' mates' Get Together

Lazy day...wanna get up early for a swim before heading to bank to settle some stupid stuff & put the metal bands around my molars, but just slept & slept... SUPER ULTRA LAZY!!! Okok, tomorrow gotta make an effort to hit the pool or the running track. Too much sinful indulges recently, need workouts!!!
Felt uncomfortable with the metal bands in mouth as they kept rubbing against my tongue and cheeks when I'm talking and eating. Well, probably a good way to make me talk less and eat less. Somehow, I've became pretty talkative and crappy ever since I started working. Haha..gossipy too. OOpz...
A pretty busy and stressful week at work, where things that should not but might happen had happened. A terrible mistake but luckily not really our fault, more of a third party's fault. That's a big relief coz I've been so worried the nite before the completion of the investigation and I didn't sleep well. Scared that I'm the one causing the big blunder, but luckily it wasn't. PHEW...
Had a X'mas dinner with my colls yesterday evening. Dinner was ok, but guessing who bought whose present was fun. Lots of laughter and joy. I love the blue stone necklace I receive from WL. Wow, very nice!! Already started wearing it today. Hehe... It's alot more fun & meaningful to draw a person's name before buying the exchange present. At least the present can be more customised (so-called). Everyone seems to be in high spirit this month! That's why I like december so much. Furthermore, my birthday falls in this month too. Haha...
Today went out for dinner when zhen,sze,ade,xiao ma & lao ma. Went changing appetite again. Pretty hungry coz I didn't manage to take my lunch,so tried eating the main dish. Haiz...hard a tough time eating the food,thou I've ordered grilled dory fish which is in fact pretty soft. Took a long time to finish most of it (the waitress kept threatening to take it away from me ;-( )
Great pals! They know me well, got me what I want. Heehee~~ Love the world of sports voucher they got me. Thanks so much!! Now I can get another set of swimwears or a pair of trackshoes. Yeah~~
Didn't really shop much thou there's a late nite shopping at cityhall since everyone was tired. Well,i'm still very awake coz I took an afternoon nap. Haha... Nice catching up session cum 2 belated bdae celebrations - lao ma's & mine.
Tmr accompanying ah ma's to do her hair cum xmas shopping. Oopz...haven check out the exact location!!! Ok,beta do some checking 1st. Nitez, all...

No comments: