Monday, December 12, 2005

Tired Tired... But's it's an Enjoyable Day!

Back to my blogsphere again! Have been away from the virtual world for so long, now I'm so enthusiastic about blogging again! So I shall blog, blog & blog... til I drop. Haha.. Afterall, my B'dae celebrations have yet ended, so got lotz of things to share. Hehe
Ya, mentioned in my earlier blog that I was supposed to settle some X'mas gifts today. But, feeling too lazy and having the strong urge to laze at home, I decided to postphone my X'mas gift shopping to next weekend. Very last minute, rite?? But I was really lazy to get out of my house. Spent the entire afternoon lazing around at home, wrapping my co's xmas party exchange gift. Well, I've bought a belt, since it's for a guy, somemore he's those sort of prim and proper guy, can't really get him anything funky (well, at 1st wanted to get him sugar-coated camel nuts since he loves them, but decided not to as I dun want to carry $15-worth of peanuts to the dinner. Haha). So I think the belt is still the best, suits him well, and it's practical. Thou my coll said that it's too personal, I think it's fine. Rather than getting him some ornaments which will end up like white elephants. Excited!! This Friday's will be the xmas dinner! But the dinner is going to burn a hole in my pocket, aroung $50 for the buffet. What's even not worth the price is having a teethless gal at the buffet. LUGGI manz!!
Oh, back to my activities for the day. Eventually, I still drag myself to Orchard to meet my friend for dinner. Both of us had lasagne and luckily I was still able to chew it. Haha.. They served pretty good lasagne, really worth going again! Hmm....can't quite remember the name of the restaurant, think it's called Spageddies, which is at paragon. That's a bdae treat from my friend. Thanks so much!!
We then went on to walk along orchard road to see the xmas lightings. Hmm...didn't find it very attractive this year, but still, it was a nice walk down the streets. Wanted to go Tanglin mall area, hoping to catch some sights of the artificial snowing. Along the way, we saw some nice photo exhibition. The pics were really great! Probably coz we love the natural landscapes so much, think we ended up spending an entire hour admiring the pics. Well, the pics are like those you can see in national geog, I can't help but marvel at the fantastic work of nature. Was impressed by 1 pic which showed a naturally formed heart-shaped island. Amazing, rite?? That's the beauty of nature I guess. By the time we are done with the pics, it was already 11+pm. Time to head home manz... So tired, it's consecutive 4 days of late nites and I'm feeling weary. But still, we had a great time stroding down the road and looking at the pics. Hope I'll get a chance to travel to those exotic & scenic places soon!
Planning for a treetop walk, but will be quite busy in the next few weeks...sigh... ;-(

No comments: