Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Feeling Sian...

This week my boss is not around, my work partner is not around as well. One is on holiday while the other is on honeymoon. So good! But I felt really bored at work. Not that I don't have things to do, but it just seems to me that what I'm doing now is not the priority of the project since boss didn't even bother to set a deadline for it and has not been chasing me for the results. Furthermore, since now he's not around, I can simply slack. Haha!! But somehow, I dunno if it's bcoz of the project I'm working on now or is it that I've been on this job for 2.5 years already, now I just lack the zest which I used to have. Have I begin to grow sick of the job? To a certain extent, yes, sometimes I just feel that I'm a "highly-paid production worker" where I just follow the instructions given by my boss and produce the compounds he wants. Yah, the lack of qualification and experience simply leave us with little chance to participate in project discussions, etc. Arghhhh!!! Anyway, just hope that my present project will pick up its pace soon and my motivation will return soon. Really looking forward to my short trip at the end of the month! Hope to get recharged after the trip! =)

No comments: