Sunday, April 08, 2007

My Long Weekend! Good Friday!

A public holiday is finally here! It's Good Friday, so it means it's a long weekend! The last one was CNY if I'm not wrong, rite? Anyway, from this coming week onwards, for every single week of April I'll have long weekend! Heez...

So my long weekend started on Thu evening with my usual gym session. This time round I attended both the combat class as well as the sculpt/abs class. This is my 2nd time attending the sculpts/abs class and it was still as crazy as the previous one I've attended. I would say that the class was tiring, but also fun. At the end of the class I just don't feel like doing anything... Haha

Got up early on Friday morning thou it's a public holiday. Haha!! Well, need to have a hearty breakfast before attending the Good Friday Special Class - 2hrs of combat! Yah, with <24hrs of rest, we are back to gym again. I think we are getting so overdosed by gym classes now! Haha~~ But it's definitely fun! Yeah, had a good workout before going for a good meal. Heez.. Then someone needed a change of image to meet darling the next day, so we went to a nearby salon. And the end product? No worries, it looks good! Haha~~ Did some shopping after that and got a piggy t-shirt. Haha~~ Thanks for the present! Really like it! But why pick the pigs in the 1st place? I look like one meh? ahaha.. A pretty rush day. Went back home to drop my gym stuff & shopping bag before going out to meet LPP they all for movie.

Went for another 2hrs of gym yesterday. My bones are shattering soon. 3 x 2hrs of gym just within these few days. Haha!! So no gym today. My body needs a break as well. Heez~~ Anyway, quite happy this weekend coz I met up with GY yest to get my bus tix to Penang already. Yeah!! I've gone into another shopping spree again & used my voucher on swimwear & a top. Haha!! Our day was completed with a sinful indulge (on desserts!) at our favourite jap restaurant.

Today I finally get to meet up BZ & WS again. Think the last time we 3 met up was before CNY? Although there was just the 3 of us at ktv today since Cat couldn't make it at the last min, we still had a great session. Heez~~ But seems like you gals have much more complaints about your job than I do. Haha~~ Yah, hope that you can find a better job soon. :)

Monday's here again. My project team is back to full force! =)

No comments: