Friday, April 13, 2007

Start of another long weekend!

Yeah!! My long weekend is here again! I guess this is going to be the 1st sentence for my blog for the subsequent weeks. Haha!! Though this week is only a 4-day work week for me, time passed so slowly. At last, RH is back from her honeymoon! Back to full team!! But Mon's meeting with boss was like full of sarcasm from him. He himself admitted as well. Sigh... For the past few weeks, I simply feel sian, lack of motivation to work on my stuff. I thought it was my own problem, probably something that was affecting me & my mood somehow. But then, had a chat with RH yest and realised that she has the same feeling, even though she's just back from a holiday. Yah, shouldn't she be feeling fresh & recharged after a good 3 weeks break? Yet she feels just as low morale as I am now. Hmm....

I managed to finish a book called 'The Present' just a few days back. Quite an interesting book, talking about how one should focus on the present, learn from the past and prepare for the future. Yah, think I should be like the person in the book - find a quiet & peaceful place to reflect on my life! Haha~~ Actually I always wanna do that. To be alone for a few days, to clear my thoughts as well as to rethink about my life.

Ok, enough of my moodiness. Haha~~

No comments: