Monday, April 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Papa

Today is 16th April. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA!!

I think papa has enjoyed the birthday celebration we held for him earlier. We truly enjoyed it as well. Heez~~ It's been quite a while since we last have a family dinner/ outing. Somemore, this time round it was a even bigger gathering. In all, there was 7 of us. =)

We have a great dinner at 'Dian Xiao Er Restaurant' @ the newly opened AMK Hub. Food was good, and of course, the company was great! We had an enjoyable time eating and chit-chatting and the dinner was ended with singing a B'day song and cake-cutting for papa. May all your wishes come true, Papa! After dinner, we went to shop around at AMK Hub. It was only my 2nd time to this place, but compared to my 1st visit, many more shops have opened. The place was pretty crowded as well. I guess it's now the new hangout place for AMK-landers on weekends. Haha~~ Although we didn't go anywhere far, I am still very happy today, coz it was like a big family outing. I hope we can do it more often!

Back home, received a phone call from my cousin saying that my aunt has gone missing. Sigh... My family, especially my mum is worried sick now. Hope my aunt will be found soon!!

No comments: