Sunday, April 01, 2007

Did something which I wanna do quite some time ago...

At last this morning I managed to return something which I've been holding on to for a year already. Of course I did not do this personally and had to trouble a frd to do so. Really thanks this frd for helping me. After returning the item to its owner, I couldn't help but asked myself, "Does this indicate that we have reached the end of our frdship already?" I really dunno. There are many things which I always hope that I can let go of more easily. But I realise that it's usually difficult. A couple of days back I even dreamt of receiving a call from this old frd. Maybe I'm just thinking too much already. Anyway, now whatever that should be returned to its rightful owner has been returned. Probably this will mark a full stop now. I don't want to think too much about the issue anymore and I guess I should just move on with my life now. :)

No comments: