Saturday, March 31, 2007

Clubbing Nite!

Yesterday morning's sun was strong! So glad that I was on leave and so I managed to swim on a weekday morning. So happy and felt really satisfied after the swim. Yah, thou I gotta admit that I'm a lousy swimmer, I really enjoy soaking in water. Heez~~

Activities for the day were already planned. I've already made an appointment to do my hair before meeting PW group & some of my colls & frds @ 'Clinic'. But in the end when I got to the salon, I sat down for less than 5 mins and walked out of the salon. Haha~~ Yah, due to some promotions the shop has which will only commence in April, I was advised to go back in April (which is just like 1-2 days later). That left me with 4hrs of rotting time. Sigh... But I decided to do some window-shopping and keep a lookout for my frd's bday present as well to spend my 4hrs. Heez~~ Didn't buy anything, but sort of found the present for my frd. Haha!!

In the evening, managed to meet up some of them for a quick dinner 1st before proceeding to 'Clinic' to meet the rest. Well, it's 'Clinic' is a bar not one that you go & see doctor, ok? Haha!! Although you can still find doctors and nurses there, but the doctors there are quack doctors lo. Heez~~ On the overall, it looks like an interesting place on the outside, but in fact nothing much in there. But of course they have special drinks there which looked quite interesting (in drips & syringes!) though we didn't get the chance to try. Wow, can't believe that it's such a small world! LN actually knows Glad & her gang of frds!! Haha~~ Complicated network of frds!! We had a fun time at 'Clinic' playing some games before proceeding to MOS. Well, over at MOS... hmm...a little boring. Still prefer Zouk Mambo afterall. Haha~~ After that went for supper with some of them before procceding home at ard 4am. Oopz... I was being locked out of the house! After much phone-calling & banging on the door, I managed to wake my sis up. Haha!! Otherwise I gotta sleep outside my house already.

So tired!! But I'm heading for gym soon!!! :)

No comments: