Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm sunburnt & aching all over my body....

Another weekend comes & goes again! But tmr I'll be on leave. Hooray!! Well, I'm still left with 6 days of leave to be cleared by end of next month. So decided to take a break tmr & accompany my mama to shopping. Haha!! Haven brought her out for quite some time already, felt quite bad about it, so time to make up for it! =)

Hmm... have been quite tired & ermm lazy as well to update my blog more often. Haha!! So will be giving a weekly update instead. Heez~~

Tuition was cancelled on Tuesday again! Sigh...sometimes really get quite pissed off about it. Haiz...anyway, in the end I met up with Qing & WPC for dinner @ Orchard. It was raining heavily then & by the time I reached Food Republic, I was half drenched and my jeans weighed tonnes. Sickening...as everywhere was flooded. I think the funny part about the meetup was that someone whom I just met said that I'm cute. Ahaha!! Why am I always associated with the word cute? Hmm...I'm cute meh? I don't think so leh. Even someone burst out into laughter when I said people said I'm cute. Haiz... Why not use the word pretty instead? Wahaha PLS DO NOT PUKE! JUST KIDDING! Haha~~

Decided to skip gym on Friday and in the end accompanied LLT to blood bank for blood donation after which we went to Maxwell market for dinner. Then LLT went crazy over his CD shopping. OMG!!! Yah, CDs & movies are so important to him leh. And lately, concerts as well. Aiyo... Haha!! Immediately after I've reached home, got a call from GY, as she was somewhere near my home. So we met up for supper & chit-chat session. Heez~~ Had a great time talking! Hope you'll get the job soon. Then I'll fly over to US to visit u, ok? Heez~~

Saturday got up early, met up with LLT & friends at Punggol Marina for wakeboarding. I'm now sunburnt & aching all over my body. But it was a fun afternoon! At least I managed to stand up for a while on the wakeboard. LLT, u gotta try harder next time, ok? Haha~~ After a tiring afternoon under the sun, we rewarded ourselves by eating at the seafood restaurant there. Food was good, big crab! Haha~~ But my nose was useless, it's been runny for the whole of yesterday. Sigh... After that, went to play with Oscar for a while before going to catch the movie 'Music & Lyrics'. A movie with nice & simple story! Hugh Grant is great too. =)

Didn't do much today except for catching Disney on Ice at SIS. This year's theme is 'Finding Nemo'. Haha~~ This is one of my favourite Disney cartoon. It was a great performance. Really impressed by their ice skating skills, so cool! After that was home sweet home....

Coming week only gotta work for 4 days. Haha!!

No comments: