Sunday, March 25, 2007

A EAT-ALOT Wkend!

It's time for my weekly updates again! Now my muscles are aching. Exercise for 4 consecutive days this week! Thu was combat class, Fri was pump & combat, sat was combat again (3 consecutive days of it!) and today went blading and jogging. A crazily exercising week but I simply love it! Haha!!

Think I've been on a binge for these few days. Really ate alot leh. Getting scary...how come I'm eating so much huh? Isit becoz of the amount of exercise I've been doing? Hmm... But still, I felt very satisfied to be able to eay my favourite bbq fish after my Nike plus experience just now. Haha~~ I've been craving for it since a few days back. Heez~~

By the way, yah, did the Nike plus experience with LLT just now. It's about a newly launched product by Apple, where all you have to do is to attach a sensor to the Nike runnig shoes, and by having a receiver attached to your ipod nano, the sensor can communicate with your ipod. It can then tell you how far you've run, how much calories you've burnt, etc. So interesting, rite? I quite like the running shoes. Very light & comfortable! But it costs some $180 lo. Sigh... After the jog, we were made to do some interview. Again, I was tongue-tied. Dunno what to say but luckily got LLT. Haha!!

Such a tiring day...coz b4 my jog I met up with Glad, Jo, LPP & a whole bunch of their frds for blading! Haha~~ So nice, it was a fun & enjoyable session!

Tmr back to work. A 4-day wk! Haha~~

No comments: