Monday, March 05, 2007

It's March!

Another week came & is now gone again! Time really passes so fast, it's now the start of the 3rd month of year 2007 already! But it seems like I've yet to achieve much for the past 2 months. Anyway, work-wise I should be rounding things up for my current project withi this week, which means that I can start on something new & hopefully more interesting and challenging real soon. Looking forward to that!

Another coll has just tendered her resignation. Hmmm...it makes me start to ask myself what I want again. Am I going to continue in this field or should I switch to something else? Or I should further my studies. So what do I want? Well, yah, these questions have been popping up in my brain every now & then but till now I still don't have a definite answer to them. Sigh... Yah yah, I always tell myself that I should stop procrastinating & start have good thoughts about them. Of course gotta be more pro-active in getting things moving! =)

Hmm...dunno if it's becoz of my current project or having stayed in R&D for 2.5 years already, I start to feel abit sian over my job. Or am I just short a good break to get recharged again? hmm... I need a change to break the routine!

No comments: