Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Happy Weekend!

Oopz! This week is a week which I've burnt a big hole in my pocket coz I've just bought a laptop on Thu. Haha~~ The purchase was easily decided in like 15mins? Impulsive? Ermm...not exactly. Coz I've already eyed on that laptop earlier. Haha~~ But it's just that me being a com idiot need some help & advise. Thanks to LLT for your help! At the end of the day, we bagged home 1 box holding the laptop & a few other big bags full with the freebies. Haha~~ Gotta thank my Titoudao for carrying the stuff for me. =)
Have been quite busy and tired for the last few days to play with my "new toy". Haha~~ Hope to get all softwares and stuff settled soon!

Managed to catch 2 movies this week. One of them is a free movie treat again. Heez~~ This time round I watched 'I'm a Cyborg, but it's ok' with WS. Quite a lame show thou. Maybe it bcoz I'm not a fan of Rain? Haha~~ Also managed to watch 'The Pursuit of Happyness' on Fri nite. It's a meaningful show. So how will you define happiness? Hmm... Earning lots of $$ yet it's a job you don't like? On a job you like & feel satisfied with but it pays u miserably? Sigh...being in a realistic society, I suppose most people's equation for happiness is Money + Material satisfaction = Happiness. That's quite saddening, but then it's the truth, isn't it?

Well, I'm quite happy that my weekends have always been well-spent with family and friends. It always gives me the motivation to get back to work on Monday and of course I'll look forward to the next weekend. Heez~~

Yesterday I've met up with Noorul in the morning to do chemistry. It's great to see that u like the subject so much. Heez~~ But then, don't neglect the other subjects as well, especially your maths & english, ok? After that met up with LLT for our usual Combat class. It's a fun class, especially the part where we have to run in circles. Heez~~ Can feel that my right leg is recuperating well, except for a little pain once in a while. Managed to meet up with Rain finally. Haha~~ Had a good dinner at Soup Restaurant and it so happened that LLT & frds came to the same restaurant as well! LLT power huh? Haha~~ Rain & I couldn't decide which show to watch after dinner, so eventually we ended up chit chatting at Starbucks. Haha~~ Nice catchup with interesting topics to talk about. Haha~~

I've bladed today! So happy!! Coz I've not bladed for >3mths already. Really miss it! Hmm...well, what I like about blading is the ability to go at high speeds and you can feel the wind hitting your face. On top of that you get to see the nice calm sea, feel the sunshine and see groups of people so involved in their activities, be it cycling, blading, picnicking at ECP. How I wish I stay somewhere near ECP. Haha~~

Yes, now the sun is back! Time to hit for outdoor activities again!! =)

No comments: