Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mid-Week!

Yeah! Tmr is the last working day of the week! Heez~~ Cos Fri will be on leave again. Well, gotta clear my leave by end of April. Still got 4 more days to clear. But I've already thought of how I'm gonna clear them. Haha!!

It's been a relaxed week @ work as bossy has just left for Bali without leaving much work for me to do! Haha~~ Think he's already in R&R mood already so can't be bothered with me lately. RH not ard to talk to me in lab coz she's on honeymoon, bossy's not giving me work to do. So bored!!!

Anyway, went out with Glad, Jo & LPP after work yesterday. A pretty last min decision coz my tuition was cancelled at the last min again. Haiz... Always like that! Anyway, so the 4 of us went to collect the farewell present for SR before going to Orchard to get some gift vouchers for her as well. Tmr's her last day, wish her well. :) Dinner was at 'Sun & Moon Jap Restaurant'. Food was a little pricey but pretty good. Thou what I've ordered wasn't really that filling. Heez~~ Had a great time gossiping & planning for more activities together. Yah, all Glad's ideas! Haha

Today's tuition was cancelled as well, so hit for the gym alone. Hmm...was kinda of cheated coz I went into the Step II class instead of the Step/Hi-Lo class. The steps are so confusing!!! U know, I've actually attended 2 Step class before and for both, I surrendered in <10mins after the class commenced. But this time round, I persevere & stayed till the end. Thou most of the time during the class I was lost and just stood there. Haha~~ But it's a fun class!! Heez~~

Yeah! Parents & bro are back from M'sia! This ends my maid's life, I HOPE!! Haha!!

No comments: