Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekly Updates...

It's been another busy week that I'm so short of sleep. But I've just taken a good time a few hours back, so time to blog! Haha =p

This week I only did 1 gym session on sat. Sigh... Skipped Mon's class to visit Glady at the hospital. Poor gal! Kept puking and was hospitalised. Glad that she looks well and infact very talkative during the visit. Hha~~ Hope that she recovers real soon! Work's so boring without her, coz there's no one for me to suan already! Haha~~ I missed Thur's class as well due to OT! Yah, rushing some compound like mad for the last few days, don't even have time for lunch. Got a little pissed off with SH as well. Sigh... Anyway, don't wish to mention about it again. In the end, met up with LLT to watch the crappy movie, 'Norbit', since both of us missed gym & were pissed off with work. Well, actually I'm less pissed off lah. LLT so pissed that he needs his "happy food" but which in the end didn't make him happy. Hhaa~~ So what does it show? U should change your definition/classification of "happy food", ok?

Fri went for a movie marathon. Yah, "forced" to watch 'Dreamgals' again, followed by 'Notes on the Scandal'. Haha~~ well, 'Dreamgals' is a nice show which I didn't regret re-watching, of course! But the overall sound effect wasn't as fantastic as the other time when I watched at The Cathay. As usual, I dozed off at times during the shows. Oopz...sorry, not within my control. The theatre was just too conducive for sleeping? Heez~~ Yes, this reminds me that I've won another pair of movie tix for this coming Tue. Looking forward to it! =)

At last managed to go gym on sat. This is my 1st Combat class since 3 weeks ago? At last I'm back to Combat class! So nice to see the familiar faces, the instructress. Heez~~ Of course now I'm more careful so as not to hurt myself again. Evening had a belated Bday celebration for SQ at Happy Pay Steamboat followed by ktv. This celebration was indeed a big group! 8 of us in total. Hhaa~~ Double of our usual group size! It should be a good sign, isn't it? Most of us had fun. Afterall, it's Qing's b'day, gotta give face & not be a spoil-spot, rite? Heez~~ Of course, since it's our dear gal's B'day, as friends we should do our best to make her happy & make it a memorable (in a good sense, of course! heez~~)celebration for her.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both SQ & Noorul (both of u are born on the same day)! Hope all your dreams come true!

Today I was basically rotting at home for the entire moring before catch the play 'Titoudao' with LLT. A great show! Very funny, though I didn't understand some of the Teochew spoken but really enjoyed it!

Another week's gone again. Time for bed!! =)

No comments: