Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Second Vertical Marathon

Today I did my second vertical marathon! This time round we participated in the team event and the team members include LLT, SP, CN, bro & I. Yes! 5 of us were in the team named 'Hitch Hiker'! Haha~~ I guess everyone had fun climbing 60 stories of Republic Plaza, with my craziest bro chiong-ing all the way up the 60 floors, leaving we 4 old men & women taking our own sweet time climbing up the steps. Haha~~ Well, my right thigh is still hurting a little, so dun want to strain the muscles too much by climbing too fast as well (excuses! haha~~). Hhaa~~ I hope it won't get worse after today =) Nevertheless, the 4 of us still have the fun & motivation cheering each other, rite? Yes! It doesn't matter how fast or slow we are. At least we completed the marathon, rite? Cheers to all of us! =)

After marathon had a little "celebration" at Sizzler. Haha~~ Nice lunch & nice chat with you guys! Haha~~ It's a tiring day but nice weekend spent.

My 4 days of hols are over just like that?! Sob sob... Back to reality & time to pick up my organic textbook to read now! :'(

No comments: