Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mid-Week! Life's getting busier....

At last I've survived till mid-week already. I seem to have lost the drive to work on my current project especially when I know that this project should be dying soon. Yet we still have to hang on to it for the moment. Even RH who just joined me felt the same way. Haha~~ So it's not that I'm in no mood to work! Haha~~ Seems like after the "death" of my current project, I'll be involved in one which is of a different nature from what I've done before. Hmm...still remaining optimistic. But at the same time, I really need to start thinking which direction I want to move into for my future. I should stop procrastinating!! Haha~~

Hmm...late last week I've began to make some changes to my life. Still trying to adapt and adjust to the changes. Changes such as re-adapting to my old Nokia hp, working out my busy schedule, juggling between work, tuition and private life, etc. I seriously think that time is not enough for me! Haha~~ But well, so far so good I guess. Haha~~

Nice to meet up with Rain yesterday evening. Haha~~ Yah, but tuition was postphoned from yesterday to Sun evening. I hate having tuition on weekend evening. Sigh... but what to do? My dear tutee seems busier than me. Haha~~ Anyway, back to the meetup with Rain. Thanks for the bubble gum and hp accessory. Heez~~ Like it very much, still got my name in it. Haha~~ Yah...wait for me to get a new hp & I'll put it on, ok? Haha~~

Oopz...think I've said some stuff which freaked someone out today. No worries lah, take it easy. U can do it! =p

No comments: