Sunday, February 04, 2007

What a day! Unlucky Saturday!

Can't believe it! A day before things were going so well and it was a happy day thou the day was rounded up with a movie that has a sad ending. Haha~~ But yesterday, I was so unlucky. My hp was pickpocketed! I'm so sad now, coz I've lost all my contacts. What's more is that this the first time in my life that I've lost someting so important (I'm always quite careful with my personal belongings). SIGH.... :( Friends reading this please sms me your contacts, ok? Thanks!

So what exactly happened last nite? BZ, WS & I were shopping at Bugis St. Yah, as usual, it was quite packed with people. My hp was kept in the front compartment of my gym bag, and the compartment was basically zipped up so I supposed it was pretty safe. We were in 1 of the shops waiting to try some clothes and it was then did I realise that the front compartment of my bag was unzipped. I remembered me zipping it up after checking my hp some time ago so my first reaction was to look for my hp and of course I couldn't find it already. WS tried calling my no. and someone actually picked up my hp but refused to speak. I tried talking to the person but to no avail. We tried calling a few more times and even smsed to my hp but there was no response from the pickpocket. Think I was more sad than angry then, just hope that the person will be kind enough to return me my hp. Sigh... I really getting pissed off then. Trying to speak to the pickpocket nicely yet he still refused to return me my hp (luckily it's my dad's free handset and the joystick of my hp already CMI, otherwise I'll be even sadder!). Later on he switched off my hp. Sigh.. I curse him/her! HOPE THAT THE STUPID PICKPOCKET'S HANDS ROT!!! So now I'm trying to re-adjust to using Nokia hp again. Haiz... Broke, broke... I need a new com, a new hp. When will my bonus come? Well, I guess it'll be after CNY! SAD...

No comments: