Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day?

Today is V'day. Happy V'day!! So how did you spend your V'day? With your special someone? Heez~~ Today was a really busy day for me at work, got lots of things to clear up as I was on MC yesterday. Nevertheless, it was a sweet day coz I've received 3 "presents" today! Haha~~ A hearty big breakfast, a pack of choco & sweets and balloon sculpture. Love them manz, thanks to all my dearies!!! =)

Today I'm still limping. Sigh... Dunno when did I pull my muscle. Now gotta take a break from gym. Hope it heals soon!

Backtrack backtrack....

Yesterday I was on MC, I was basically sleeping at home the entire afternoon, partly coz my com simply refused to start up & kept producing a beeping sound. Argghh... So irritated by it. I need a new com soon! Anyway, met up with Glad & GF for dinner in the evening before Glad & I went to catch the show, 'Dreamgirls'. It's a great show. Think I'm going to get the soundtrack soon! Haha~~ Yah, this is also my 1st date with Glad, pre-V'day date somemore. Haha~~ Glad was so happy when I jio her to watch with me. Dunno why. Haha~~ But can say that LPP & Glad & I are pretty close now. Probably coz we 3 are equally crazy gals? Hhaa~~

Thanks LLT for jio-ing me to the charity gala screening for the movie, 'Protege',on Monday. Saw alot of stars! I suppose the brightest stars for the nite were Louis Koo & Daniel Wu. They really look great! It was a really nice & enjoyable evening spent dining & attending the screening.

Now I look forward to CNY!! Holiday, food, goodies & ang pow!!! =)

No comments: