Saturday, February 17, 2007

There goes the year of dog & comes the year of pig!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE!!! Here comes the start of a long holiday! Yeah!!! My long holiday actually started yesterday and in fact next Thursday & Friday I'll be on leave as well. Haha~~ Then I'm still left with 6 more days of leave to clear by April. :)

Anyway, such a coincidence that BZ & WS both took leave for yest as well. So we 3 gals met up for our last min shopping, so happy that we 3 get to meet up on a weekday afternoon! In the end, only BZ & WS managed to bag something home while I returned home empty-handed. Sigh...didn't managed to find anything I like, so this CNY I'll go visitations with old bottoms. Haha~~
Hmm...BZ said that this year is a lucky year for Sagittarius. I really hope that it's true! Heez~~

Hmm...seems like I'm not into much CNY mood this year. Not that I always feel something during CNY, but this year I really felt NOTHING. Dunno why. Haha~~ Anyway, just enjoy this long holiday & wait for my ang pow to come! Haha~~ Anyway, already got some plans for next week, hope the weather will be good & hope that my leg recovers by then. I miss blading!!!

Haha~~ I've got something new for CNY today! A new hp!!! Got a brown K800i which I think is nice, yet someone said the colour looks like shit. Sob sob... :(

Now still waiting for my steamboat reunion dinner to start. Heez~~ Already feeling quite hungry now. Haha~~

HOPE EVERYONE WILL HAVE A JOY-FILLED CNY!!! CHEERIOS~~

No comments: