Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tiring but enjoyable weekend!

I suppose all my friends know that my weekend's always packed with activities. Haha~~Coz I love it this way! This week was no exception and was started off on Friday, where my colls & I went to Miramar Hotel for chinese ala carte buffet. The food wasn't fantastic, but the company was great! We had lots of fun chatting & joking and of course catching up with our dearest ex-coll, JS! Went for a midnite show, 'Little Children', after the dinner and thanks to LPP for acconmpanying me. Heez~~

Saturday was started off with our usual Body Combat class. Yes, Sat's class conducted by Sue is 1 which I always look forward to coz it's so fun! But my right leg felt a little weird that day. I could not exert too much pressure on my heels, otherwise my thigh will hurt. So I basically skipped all the right leg jumps & kicks that day. Haha~~ Met up with dear Noorul for chem tuition after that. Sorry gal to make u walk so much. Yes! I have a bad sense of direction and will get disorientated easily. Haha~~ And yah, don't keep going around telling people that I wanna bring u to Hotel 81, can? I got reputation one, ok? Haha~~
Had a nice dinner at Village meeting new friends after that. Haha~~ A funny session as well. Not as awkward as I've thought. Heez~~ Post dinner was another midnite movie again. But I was so tired that I almost slept through the movie. Oopz!

Yes, so tired & my right leg still hurts. So I've decided to take a break from gym on Sunday. In the end I met up with WK for shopping and I managed to get myself a dress! Haha~~ So happy!!! But I'm still short of some bottoms for CNY. Hmm...time is running out, CNY's coming!!!

No comments: