Thursday, February 22, 2007

Start of my long weekend again!

My long weekend started today, or more precisely, the "celebration" actually started yesterday evening. Haha~~ I was made to postphone my tuition yesterday for the sake of the 3 ladies, Glady, LPP & Jo. But it was a great evening spent with this group of colls having dinner, playing pool and watching movie. I think I totally suck at pool game, but of course after yest's game, think my skills did improve a little. All thanks to Glady & LPP. Heez~~ It was a fun & enjoyable session with the 3 crazy gals! After that, we went on to catch the show, 'The Fountain'. Hmmm... the show has a complex story where Mr Handsome, Hugh Jackman, plays 3 different characters in 3 different time period. Other than the complex story which made me lost at times, somehow I also felt that "something is missing" while watching the show. Hmm...dunno how to express my feelings in words, maybe just too used to your presence and felt strange when you are not there. Haha~~

Today I was woke up at 10am by a sms. Well, actually wanted to continue sleeping but just couldn't get back to sleep. Hhaa~~ Anyway, I was basically bumming around at home the entire morning & early afternoon before joining the 3 gals, TS and Jo's frd at Mind's Cafe for boardgames. Haha~~ So nice to be lazing at a boardgame cafe on a weekday afternoon! Such a luxury!!! Evening we went gym.Yah! AT LAST I GO GYM!!! It's been a good 2 weeks since I last went. Yah, ever since my right leg started to ache, I've not been to gym. So sad... But still, my leg was not ready for the body combat class (I felt so), so I attended the body balance class instead. It's definitely a good start, coz my right knee feels less painful after the class. Quite happy! Hope it recovers soon so that I can start on my body combat and maybe join the rest for VM this Sun, and start blading as well. Yah, today's supposed to be blading day but was changed to boardgaming instead becoz of me. So sorry!

Hmm...sometimes I really think that women are real weird creatures. Mood can change very fast. I remember myself not in a very good mood in the morning, but in the evening my mood seemed to get better. Hhaa~~ Yah, I myself don't even understand why. Haha~~ Hope tmr will be a good day!

Happy Friday, everyone! =)

No comments: