Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy PIGGY Year!

My 5 days of holiday just zoomed past without me realising it. Tmr will have to work. But then I'll be on leave on Thu & Fri again! Heez~~

So what have I done for the past few days? CNY eve was of course spent with my family, having reunion dinner & it's... STEAMBOAT! Kind of our "standard" reunion dinner but it's always nice & fun to do it once a yr. Yes, I love it! It's been quite a while since our whole family sit down & have a good meal together. Hope we can do it more often! =)

Day 1 of CNY was spent rotting at home for the entire morning and afternoon and my family went over to my cousin's place in the late afternoon. A nice gathering, met my aunt & cousins, whom I've not seen for quite some time already. Seemed like everyone has aged quite abit. Yah, come to think of it, I'm already in my mid-20s already! Sigh... But I still feel young at heart leh. Haha~~ In the evening met up with LLT to catch the show 'Ghost Rider'. Quite an interesting show. Heez~~

Day 2 of CNY was probably a "freaking" day for some reasons. Not a freaking day for me thou. Haha~~ But I supposed things turned out quite alrite, rite? Anyway, it was just another day of CNY visiting. But think I ate too much for lunch & suffered from indigestion. In the end I had a bad headache & puked. Felt really terrible then. Luckily after a good sleep last nite, I felt better today, though still suffering from mild diarrhoea. OMG! Am I really so weak? Sigh... :(

Day 3 of CNY, which is today.Had some guests, basically my mum's friend, second aunt, cousin & my dearest niece who came over to my place. Haha~~ So fun to start "cam whoring" with my dear niece. Ahaha~~ Late afternoon I went over to SQ's house for another gathering. Had a fun time as well! Thanks SQ for the invitation & the sumptuous dinner prepared by her mum!

Now coming back... TMR GOTTA WORK! Sigh.... But just for a day & then I'll have a long weekend again! Haha~~

No comments: