Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Happy Weekend

An update on my weekend again! Ok, let's start with Friday. Haha~~ It's been so long since Qing & I last catch a movie together! I was lucky enough to win a pair of movie tix to catch the sneak preview of "Miss Potter". Haha~~ So happy coz we 2 gals have not catch a movie together for quite some time already. Yah, should also thank someone for forgoing the chance to catch this movie with me. Haha~~

Saturday's tuition was called off again. Sigh...yah, again! It's been 2 weeks in consecutive that the tuition was cancelled. Are the secondary school kids these days really so busy? Sigh... Anyway, brought Qing to start on her 1 week trial membership at PF. Hhaa~~ Brought her to Body Pump & Body Combat classes. She had so much fun, especially the Combat class. We had fun as well, just couldn't stop laughing at her moves. Oopz...Sorry. Anyway, it was a good try for this Missy and hope it's a good start for you to healthy living as well =) After the classes, did some shopping and went to attend Joyce's 21st BDay party. Got to see Oscar as well. Wow, he has grown so much bigger now. Think he still remembers me too.

Felt so tired on Sunday that we skipped gym for the day. In the end I went for a torturous facial session after my dental appointment. Why was it torturous? It's all because I'm a lazy woman (I admit it!) who refuse to go for regular facials and only do it once in a while when there's an outbreak of pimples. So the facial treatment was very painful (extractions and more extractions of the dirts!). I was practically tearing during the whole session. Don't understand why people say that facial is very enjoyable & relaxing. Think I nearly died in there yet I got no choice but to continue with it given my bad skin. Anyway, still went ahead to meet GY with my scarred face and got my very belated BDay present from her. It's a purple bracelet! Haha~~ Thanks alot, gal! We did abit of shopping at MS, I bought a pair of heels while she bought a top. Hhaa~~ Enough for the day, since I've already spent on my teeth & face earlier. We settled at a Japanese restaurant then for our early dinner at 4+pm. Think the best part which GY looked forward to was the dessert. Hhaa~~ We had a really good time chatting. Meet up soon,ok? Don't be so piggy can anot? Always wait for me to jio u. sigh..

Really a nice weekend! Hope next weekend will come soon again! Cheerios~~

No comments: