Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY 2007!!!

HAPPY 2007 TO EVERYONE!!! =)
Hope that this year will be a fantastic year for all of you!

My last few hours of 2006 and first few hours of 2007 were well-spent with a great bunch (or I should say bunches? Haha~~) of friends. Had dinner at a nice Japanese restaurant with SQ, SQ's bf, MR & LLT before proceeding to Loof for chill-out and countdown. Not forgetting the fireworks which was simply magnificent! Had the countdown with 2 of my sec frds, SQ & MR (OMG! Realised that I've known SQ for a good 14 yrs & MR for 12 yrs already! SQ, still remember how we 1st met? Haha~~), SQ's bf & 2 other frds, ZH & SH, and the great bunch of PW people whom I only got to know last yr (2006). We had lots of fun chatting, playing drinking game & playing 'Truth or Dare'. Haha~~ think everyone went crazy during the 'Truth or Dare' segment. Haha~~ After that I joined PW guys for another round of chit-chat session at Mac before cabbing home at 5+am. Wahaha....I'm so tired now but really enjoyed myself last nite. Hope u guys had fun as well =)

Ok, think I shall break my entry into 2 separate entries today, 1st on my "top stories" of mine in 2006. Heez~~

After so many years of "psychoing" by my dentist, I finally went for orthodontic treatment last Jan. Yup! It's almost a yr that I've been wearing my braces and now my teeth are pretty well-aligned! Yes! I'll be able to remove my braces soon! =p

Went on 3 overseas trips & covered 4 areas last yr. Really enjoyed myself. Heez~~ Started off with Taipei trip with sis in late March, followed by a business-cum-leisure to Beijing & Hongkong in June-Jul and my last trip was to Tioman in Sep. Hope to be able to cover more places this year!

Started to go back into volunteering again last yr, but this time round I joined PW, doing more of youth volunteer rather than for the disabled community which I used to work for at RDA some yrs back. Got to know a great bunch of people, and of course not to forget, got to know LLT. Haha~~ Really dunno how we ended up as such good frds, who can basically talk about anything under the sun. And no matter what crap we talk, we can still understand what each other is talking. Haha~~ Yup, it's been great to know you! Thanks for being such a great frd! =)

Of course the year wasn't totally smooth-sailing. My favourite aunt passed away last April but fond memories of her still stay deep inside my heart.

Work wise I've finally moved on to new projects this yr! Although both projects are still TB-related. Haha~~ A tedious yr, especially the later half of the yr, which was totally crazy, as I have to manage the projects on my own and the chemistry involved was tricky. Nevertheless, I still managed to survive through and going through all the tough work had made me a stronger person. Yup, still alive & kicking now. Haha~~ Hope my current project works well & will end soon!

Last yr has also been a yr which I've gone through a few "friendship roller coaster rides". Hmm...going through such "rides" really made me think about alot of things as well. Thanks to my dear friends who have been talking to me and encouraging me during my "low tide" periods. Really appreciate all the support. Haha...many have commented that I've been too nice & too easy-going already, so I always get bullied. Haha~~ Isit so? Hmmm...

No comments: