Thursday, January 25, 2007

Weekend is Coming Again...

This week passes so fast & tmr is FRIDAY again!! Hhaa~~ Weekend's here again! This week is yet another hectic week. Work-wise, hmm.. very very busy, have been trying to meet the goal of synthesising my molecule by next week. Sigh...so busy with experiments that now my paperwork is piling up =(

I'm now left with 9 days leave to be cleared by end of April. Want to make plans for hols (& use up my leave before it gets forfeited. Haha~~) but I've been too tired and also too lazy to do so. Haha~~ I must get things moving already!

Hmm...heard some stuff about a frd, a frd who I used to treat as a very gd frd (she claimed that I'm her best frd as well...) a few days back. Felt quite upset and disappointed that till now, she still don't think it's her fault at all. Sigh... so now she feels that for what we have done the same thing (so-called. At least I bothered to pick her BDay present personally. Sigh...) to each other, we are quit. If you really think so, why is it that you didn't even bother to contact me at all? Anyway, I know you'll stand strong on ur point that you r not wrong, but so am I not wrong. Another frd has asked me to give in, but y should I? Am I at fault in the 1st place? NO!! Think my greatest regret now is not what I've done for you for the past 7 yrs as a friend. I regret going through all the trouble to get ur BDay present yet you can still make such remarks. Chatted with RH abt it as well. She understood how I felt yet she encouraged me to take the initiative to talk things out with my frd. Yah, I got RH's point, she dun want me to regret forgoing this frdship few yrs later like what happened to her. Sigh.. So should I or should I not?

Ok, cast aside those unhappy stuff.

Monday had a funny yet fun KTV session with Glad, PT, Jo & Jrm. Haha~~ Jrm & Glad are the king & queen for the nite. Their voices are very gd! Haha~~ I was more focused on eating the buffet. Heez~~

Tuesday after work was gyming again. Did our usual combat and then we did Body Balance! Haha~~ Supposed to be a very relaxing, calming class with lotz of "lotus poses" but I think LLT looked more stressed than in combat class. Hhaa~~

Wednesday was a crazy Mambo nite. Haha~~ Had lots of fun seeing lots of interesting & funny people there. Even more funnier was that a guy actually wanna be my frd. Hhaa~~ Didn't pay much attention to the guy (it was dark & think he doesn't look too handsome as well. Haha~~) and didn't catch his name too. Hhaa~~ Sorry, such tactics usually just get ignored by me as I don't go around making frds with people easily. Haha~~ Like what LLT said, it really took him alot of courage to come forward (intrusion into out big group. Really daring!) but still it's really ... ...

So weekend's coming again. Looking forward to it! =)

No comments: