Sunday, January 07, 2007

A busy 1st week of 2007!

It's already a week into Year 2007! Past week has been a busy week. Busy with New Year gatherings, swimming, gyming, tutoring & working. The begin of another hectic year, hope it'll be a fruitful year as well! =)

Ever since the commencement of our gym membership, think we've been really crazy to go gym whenever we are free. Haha~~ Yup, we really know how to make full use of our membership! Haha~~ Really enjoyed the classes which we have attended so far - Body Combat, Body Attack, Street Jazz & Body Pump. Although we really feel "clowny" during some of the classes. Haha~~ Just hope that the gyming & classes will make me slimmer & toner, not more muscular. Haha~~ Today we even went to explore the pool at Suntec. A nice small pool, which is quite private. A good place to rest & relax.

This week I managed to catch 2 movies, 'The Queen' & 'Stranger than Fiction'. 'The Queen' is quite an interesting story about how the British Royal family responded to Princess Diana's sudden death, but the story flow is a little slow. Caught a comedy, 'Stranger than Fiction', just now. Really interesting! It's about how the life of someone, which was meant to be fictious, turned into reality. Haha~~

Over the past weekend I've also been tasked to pick a BDay present for a friend, coz it seems like I know (or knew?) the best what she wants/likes. Hmm.. a friend whom I dunno if she still remembers me as a friend. Sigh... though I still feel upset and probably angry over how things turned out now. I believe that there isn't any misunderstanding between us, but somehow, the friendship just dissolves, sad that this happens. Anyway, life still have to move on, rite?

Glad that I'm on leave tmr! Yippie!! At last!! Although I still have no soild plans as to what to do tmr. Haha~~ Thinking of doing my hair but feel abit lazy too. Anyway, just want a day of R&R, hope I'll be more charged up to meet new challenges! =)

No comments: