Sunday, January 21, 2007

A not-so-normal but happy Weekend =)

In just an hour or so it'll be Monday again. Sigh.. Weekend always passes so fast, even though I really did nothing much this weekend. Yah, this is one rare weekend which I only went for gym with LLT & HC and a session of tuition, that's all. Very surprising, rite? Sad...dunno where have all my friends disappeared to. Anyway, I'm happy to be able to spend this weekend evenings "pie-ing" (coz we ate pies la! Haha~~) with my mum. =) Yah, feel that we have kind of neglected her coz we kids are not at home most of the time. So will definitely try to spend more time with her, especially when dad is on sleeping mode most of the time at home. Haha~~

Back-track to Friday... Had a meetup with sec sch gang and we went to Miss Clarity Cafe. It was a long wait. Sigh... All thanks to Ms Fishyfish for not making a reservation. Haha~~ Anyway, think it has been quite some time since we 4 met up. Seems like many changes are going on in our individual life! Everyone's heading in different directions, having different priorities, etc. That's part of life I think. As u move on in life, u'll start to see changes, but changes may be for the better or for the worse, rite? Hmm... as for jobwise, probably I should say that Fishyfish & Princess are heading in the same direction since u both are going to the same company? Anyway, all the best to u gals in ur new job.

Saturday & Sunday.... GYMING days coz NO LIFE MAH! Haha~~ Of course not! This is called healthy lifestyle, ok? No healthy lifestyle how to sustain your life? =p
This weekend's classes were very fun! Sat's Body Combat was intensive but really fun. New steps were introduced. Yah, otherwise I'll be real bored doing the same old songs & steps. I wonder if this change was only introduced yesterday coz there was some filming going on? Hmm... Anyway, I love the sweat-it-out feeling. Haha~~ We sweated so much that we nearly slipped (floor was very slippery due to our sweat. No kidding)! Haha

Today's class was tedious as well. Did 2.5hrs of workout today! Yah, 1hr of Body Pump & another 1.5hrs of Body Combat. Crazy, rite? But I'm still alive. Haha~~ Hmm... after < a month of gyming, I've lost 1.5kg! Wahaha~~ Ok, can't be complacent, gotta work harder & lose more. Same for U, ok? Haha~~

No comments: