Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Appraisal Day!

At last I had my performance review today. Phew~~ Bossy is quite satisfied with my performance for last year but of course there's still many areas which I need to improve on. Hmm...one of the points he mentioned was that sometimes I'm too pessimistic already. Haha~~ I agree with him. Be it in terms of scientific research or when it comes to handling stuff, I think I over-worry sometimes. (Yah, although I always look very cheerful & happy-go-lucky, rite?)Haha~~ Probably that has caused mr to miss out other details already. So this is an area which I'm trying to improve on. =)

Other than that, really had a good discussion with bossy over our work for the past year and also what to be expected for this year. Yup! I must be more motivated to achieve more this year. Hmm...bossy asked if I intend to further my studies. A good question! Well, I'm still in the midst of consideration. Alot of things to consider before I decide on it. Haha~~

Met up with SQ & SR for dinner at PS just now. Had a good gals' talk. Haha~~ Very funny & interesting talk. We should do this more often, ok? Heez~~

No comments: