Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's mid-January

Ever since I started on my gym membership, my life has become so routined, yet fun & crazy! My weekday has been like: Work -> Gym -> Dinner -> Home. Time to start getting more life back! Ahaha....but I'm now a gym freak already! Haha~~ Have been doing Body Combat on a very regular basis (3-4x a week? Haha~~). Not yet an expert though (someone even laughed at my steps LO :'( Haha~~) but already know the steps & music well. Yup, gotta try some new classes before I get bored to death! But hope that I won't get killed by Powerstep class again. It's so embarrassing! Haha~~ Hmm...someone promised to try yoga class, rite? We shall make it happen soon! Haha~~

Sigh... the weather has been so bad lately that I've not bladed for quite some time already. Sickening! Hope the weather improves real soon, I need to go outdoor & I need the sunshine as well before my sinus problem kills me.

Hmmm... for the past few days I've been feeling quite tired, both physically and mentally. Yup, I want a break from everything, really. I wish that I got more courage to do what I intended to but in the end the idea was still dropped off, may be temporarily or permanently. Still trying to get my mood to pick up again. Maybe after Tuesday's appraisal? I hope so. Looking forward to see my past year review from bossy. Hmm...wondering what plans are lined up for me this year? Hope it's gonna be exciting & challenging as well. We shall see on Tuesady then! Heez~~

No comments: