Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year Resolution for 2007

Looking back at year 2006, I think that I'm quite satisfied with what I have done and achieved although there's still many things which I planned to do but have yet execute them. Hope that I'll be able to execute most of my plans this year!

Intended to pick up a new language (probably German? Since I'm with a Swiss co) since early last yr but till now I've yet done so. Planned to do diving last yr too, but sad to say no frds is interested. But at least it's partially fulfilled as I did a diving try-out during my Tioman trip. Heez~~

RESOLUTIONS for 2007!!!

1. Be a happier & healthier person
On the overall, last year has been a good year, but many unhappy events occurred as well. Really hope that this year will be a better year & I'll be a happier person!
Hmm...also come to realised that I've taken quite a no. of days of MCs last yr, which is bad. Hope that this yr will be a rash-free & illness-free yr! Haha~~ Of course with the commencement of my gym membership, hope that I'll become fitter & slimmer! Wahaha~~

2.To seek career advancement
Well, my present bond will end in Sep this yr so I'm still pondering if I should continue in R&D, move into manufacturing or something else. Feel that my career will be stagnant if I continue in R&D without any upgrading. Yet the thought of leading a life-less post-grad life (with grueling hrs of research! Hahah~~) simply put me off. But definitely staying in this field has its advantages as well. Hmm...alot of factors to consider but hope to figure out what I wanna do in the next half a yr or so.

3. To spend more quality time with family & friends
Yes! Hope to spend more time with my parents and siblings (hope they have time for me too! Haha~~). Of course if we can go on a hols together will be great! I also hope to be able to spend more quality time with my close frds. Really enjoy all ur company & hope that you all have enjoyed mine as well. Heez~~ Cheers to our friendship! =)

4. Learn diving
Well, diving is actually on last yr's wishlist. Brought it forward to this yr. Hope it'll be fulfilled!

5. Travel to places which I've not been to
This new yr resolution is a "yearly renewable" one. Haha~~ Every yr I hope to travel to different places and get in touch with different cultures. Still trying to accumulate more chops in my passport. Heez~~ Yup, shall start planning for my trips for the yr!

In addition to the above mentioned, I always aimed to pick up something new each yr (to spark up my boring life!). Last yr I picked up blading and restarted on volunteering. So this yr what new activity should I pick up? Hmmm... Shall give it a good thought! Haha~~

No comments: