Saturday, December 30, 2006

Long Weekend!! Time for a gd break..

Yeah!! It's super long weekend!!! Haha~~ 4 days of no work!! =)

Yesterday I was really in no mood to work already. Lab was pretty empty, just 7 of us. But bossy kept pestering me regarding my project, yet I continued taking my own sweet time. Haha~~ Ermm.. well, in fact, not my fault thou. The instruments which I need to use decided to go on strike too. 2 of them were down. Sigh.. So too bad, I'll have to work harder next Wednesday. Since I worked OT till around 7pm on Thursday, I decided to run off from work at 5pm yesterday. Haha~~ =p

Yesterday's plan was to attend the Belly Dance class but the instructress was late for half an hr. Sigh... In the end, I decided to leave the class half way through since we need to catch the Death Note Marathon. I find the movie quite nice & the Gods of Death looked really comical. Haha... Yah, they provided alot of entertainment for us. Heez~~ The story was good! Really enjoyed the movie, but I was too useless coz I kept dozing off, especially during part II of the movie. Sigh... not that the show was boring, but I was simply too tired already. Haha~~ So next time gotta remind me to have a cup of tea before going for late night show. haha~~ Think that will work for me. =)

This morning got up early to attend a CardioBlitz class with BZ. Haha... I was very tired but the class was very fun!! Basically it's a combination of aerobics & dance steps, really had a good workout today. BZ then joined me to meet JN for lunch. Haha~~ Really happy to meet up with JN! Glad that you still remember me and still jio me out at least 1x or 2x a year, but that's already good enough! Heez~~ Will make it a point to jio u out instead next time, ok? haha~~ Had a really nice lunch & chit-chat session.

Hmm...Wondering how the rest of my committee members are now. Yah, kinda lost touch with most of them, except for JN & a few others, since we graduated from JC. Thinking back, I think the time I enjoyed most in JC was during my harmonica practices (yah, I play harmonica besides trumpet! Haha~~). Still remember Mr Soon, dunno how is he now also. Hmm... really missed the time back then, of course there's sweet & not so sweet memories as well. Ahaha~~ But it's really nice to have JN, WS, Kelv & HG around then, who gave me lots of support. Glad that a few of us still remain as pretty gd frds who will meet up occassionally. Heez~~

Ok, enough about the past, back to present! =) Basically I was "zombified" due to lack of sleep. Haha~~ so went home to zzzzZZZZ after my lunch appointment. So boring, rite? But the weather's really nice for an afternoon nap. Haha~~

Year 2007 is coming!!! I need to pack my room (which is in a total mess now! Haha~~)
Happy New Year to everyone!!!! =)

No comments: