Monday, December 04, 2006

Counting down to my Birthday!

Last weekend was spent with all my Woodlands friends. Haha.. Sat met up with WK for a good catch up session & some shopping. I've also received my 1st birthday present from WK. Thanks alot!! Really like that pair of earrings, and of course the chain watch, even though I don't use chain watch. But it's really quite unique. Heez~~

Sun went Sitex at Expo and the place was really crowded. So we left soon after getting what we wanted & headed for Woodlands. Hhaa...really lucky to bump into/ meet all my Woodlands friends that day! So basically I met up with 4 Woodlanders in a single day! Heez~~ Such a coincidence, rite?

Today's a little boring at work. Nothing much to do or rather dunno how to go about doing my proj, especially since bossy's on MC today. Oh, got back the audit results (like getting report book lor...haha!) and big boss said that I've scored the best! Hhaah...so heng leh, coz I cleared my paperwork at the very last min yet I managed to perform quite well for it! *Proud* haha~~

So practically I was rotting in office most of the time today. Haha~~ Hmm...actually alot of thoughts going in my mind too. Alot of things to think about lately, but the more I think, I think the more vexed I feel. Sigh...

Hmm...birthday's coming! Counting down to it, still got 6 more days to my 24th birthday! OMG!! Another year older already :'( It's really time to think carefully about what I want for my future. Guess I'm too stressed up lately, didn't really think much about what I want and how I want to celebrate my Bday this year. Anyway, I'll leave all plannings to my dear friends. Haha... So I'll just sit down & enjoy myself, ok?

Hope that I won't continue to kill too much of my brain cells. Haha~~ Have a great week ahead, guys! =)

No comments: