Sunday, December 10, 2006

Happy 24th Birthday to Myself!

In another 2hrs 41mins, my birthday will be over. I would say that this year's birthday has been a good & memorable one. Thanks to all my dear friends! However, there's some disappointments in some of my good friends too. Truthfully I'm pretty sad and disappointed with them, especially to think that I always do so much for my friends (at least I feel so. Haha). Sigh... Ok ok, I know BDay gal should sigh so much. Haha... Let me give a summary of my BDay celebrations! =)

I received my 2nd BDay present on Tue! Yah, a usual practice of my Uni gang of frds, I met up with LP to pick my BDay present. Heez~~ Well, I've been eyeing on a Swatch watch (x'mas series!) since the week before so I met up wif LP at Bugis to buy that watch. But sigh! It has run out of stock (too popular already! haha), so we procceded to Raffles City to get it. Really like the watch coz it's pretty unique!

My BDay celebration was officially kicked off on Fri with LLT. Surprise! Got a 2nd watch for my BDay, an Adidas watch. Haha...thks! Hmm...but was it LLT power again? Coz ur original pick for my present was pretty similar to the 1st watch which I've received. Haha...yah, both are white Swatch watch, both with square face somemore. wahaha~~ Anyway, thanks alot for the present, the meal at Giraffe & also the fun ktv session. Ahaha~~ But U've been very "GOOD" to associate me with some people lo =(

Sat met up with LP & my Uni gang for lunch and later half of the day was spent with JC group of frds. Really had a great time with you guys. Had lots of fun chatting & shopping! Wahaha~~ Really enjoyed the dinner session at Fish & Co with WS, SM & CTR, although there's just the 4 of us instead of the usual 7. Thanks for the present! Adidas bag!! But abit too pinky for me leh. Haha~~ Did some kiddy stuff after the dinner coz I think we were too bo liao already. Ahaha... yah, went to spin for those capsules (ti-kum). Wahaha~~ Think I'm the most childish among them lo, coz I appeared to be the most experienced "ti kum-er". Haha~~ CTR still sounds pretty stressed & upset. Hope the situation improves soon! =)

Well, not wanting to do my BDay countdown at home, I went on to catch a midnite show, 'The Holiday' after that. But there was a miscommunication. Haha...someone's waiting at The Cathay while SM & I were at Cathay Cine. So who's fault is it? Not solely my fault leh. So the 1st few mins past midnite was spent arguing over who's fault isit. Sadz...

Think I was already half-dead by Sun, coz haven been clocking much sleep hours for the past few days. Haha~~ met up with SQ & sec gang for ktv. But think i'm already on the verge of losing my voice and also too exhausted to be in the mood to sing. Haha...anyway, it was an enjoyable session. Yah, also received my 3rd Adidas present, a jacket! Wow, somehow I become an "Adidas gal" this year. Haha~~ Thanks for the cake as well, but don't get me cream cake next time hor. I don't take cream cakes leh. Haha~~

Really happy that many friends still remember my birthday. Thanks to all! Actually just a simple sms from you guys is already good enough lo, need no presents. Especially LN! Although we hardly keep in touch now, I'll definitely receive a BDay msg from you each year. Yes, it's been 8 years already! Felt so bad, coz till now I still dunno when's ur BDay & you refused to tell me. Sigh..

So now my BDay's over but got another frd's BDay coming. Oh no! A very demanding frd leh... So what present to get? *Headache* Hmmmm...

No comments: